Car Rental & Campervan Hire Auckland Airport
JUCY Auckland Airport branch is a 15 minute drive away from both the Auckland International Airport and Domestic Terminals. Our convenient airport shuttle service will make it easy for you to get to our branch and our dedicated JUCY Team will get you in your rental car or campervan hire quickly so you can start your JUCY New Zealand Adventure without delay.
15 Jimmy Ward Crescent, Mangere, Auckland
Reservations: 0800 399 736
Phone: +64 9 929 2462
Fax: +64 9 929 3283
8am - 6pm daily
Shuttle available to and from Auckland Airport 8am - 5:30pm daily
Auckland Airport Pick up and Drop off During Office Hours
JUCY car rental and campervan hire Auckland Airport offers an Airport Shuttle Service for free transfers to and from the International airport and Domestic terminals. When you arrive at the Auckland Airport, please call us from any phone on 0800 399 736 and we will come to collect you.
Auckland Airport Pick up and Drop off Outside Office Hours
Late pick ups for vehicle hire are available on request for car rentals only (NOTE: Campervan rentals can not be picked up or returned after hours). Please contact our Reservations team on 0800 399 736 or email@example.com
to arrange your after hours rental car pick up.
- The Relay Convenience Store at the International Arrivals Terminal will have you keys and car park card ready and waiting.
- With keys and car park card in hand, head over to the short term parking area at the Auckland International Airport.
- Your vehicle will be parked in the car park specified on the car park card.
- Expect to pay between NZD $9 and $45 in parking fees when collecting your vehicle.
- Please return your JUCY Wheels to our Auckland Airport branch, NOT the Auckland Airport. The branch is a 5 minute drive from the international and domestic terminals. Make sure your vehicle is full of petrol and you have removed all of your belongings.
- At the JUCY branch, please park the vehicle in front of the black closed gate. Make sure the vehicle is locked and place the keys in the small black lock box on the front of the gate, which is next to the after hours sign. Please do not leave the keys in the car. You will need to make your own way to the airport.
- JUCY has a deal with Discount Taxi's, a reputable Auckland Taxi company, for $15 cash from the branch. Discount Taxi's can be contacted on 09 529 1000
About JUCY Rentals Auckland Airport
JUCY car rental and campervan hire Auckland Airport is located only 15 minutes away from both the international and domestic airport terminals. We offer a convenient airport shuttle service that will make it easy for you to get from our hire car branch to and from the Auckland Airport.
About Auckland Airport
Auckland Airport (formerly Auckland International Airport) is the largest and busiest airport in New Zealand with over 13 million passengers a year, expected to more than double by 2025. The airport is in Mangere, a western suburb of Manukau City, and is 21km south of Auckland City centre. It is the central hub for Air New Zealand.
Auckland Airport is one of New Zealand’s most important infrastructure assets, providing thousands of jobs for the region, and is the country’s second largest cargo 'port' by value, contributing around $14 billion to the economy, and catering for over four million visitors each year, resulting in a 70% share of New Zealand's international travellers.
The airport is the fourth busiest in Australasia after Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane airports. However, internationally, the airport is the second busiest in Australasia, being a third busier than Melbourne Airport in terms of international passengers. The airport has also been rated in the top 3 worldwide for airports handling 5–15 million passengers annually.
It has a capacity of about 45 flight movements per hour, using a single runway which is fully Cat IIIb capable. A close by taxiway was upgraded for use as a runway when the main runway requires maintenance or for use during emergencies, but it does not have sufficient separation distance to operate simultaneously with the main runway. In November 2007 work began on a new northern runway, to be built in several stages and to be used mainly by smaller airplanes, freeing up capacity on the main runway. read more