Afterhours collections or drop offs are not available for campervans, so please plan your travel around branch opening hours. Please read the below information about after-hours services for cars.
After-hours pick ups are available for cars if prearranged. In this instance, JUCY will charge customers’ credit card the full amount of the hire (including credit cards fees and an after-hours booking fee of $30) upon confirmation of the booking. JUCY will provide the customer with their Rental Agreement via email. This must be returned to the reservations team within 48 hours prior to pick up.
- Key lock boxes are located on the JUCY building (St. Kilda Rd side) to the right of the roller door.
- Locate your box (Last name label on box)
- Enter your 4 digit code (last 4 digits of your booking number for example, if your booking number is U-100103, the code is 0103)
- Your key tag will display the registration plate number of your vehicle
- Your vehicle will be parked in the JUCY branch car park.
These instructions will also be sent to customers via email upon confirming an after-hours booking.
After hour drop-offs for cars are also available. Any damage caused to a vehicle returned after hours will still be subject to hirer’s JUCY Rentals terms and conditions – so to avoid charges please ensure you check the vehicle return policy before dropping off.
- Please park your vehicle in the JUCY Branch car park (access via laneway from Market Street)
- Turn off all electrical items
- Vehicle is returned with a full tank of petrol
- Take all rubbish
- Vehicle must be returned cleaned and tidy as per T&C's
- Doors are closed and LOCKED
- Return keys through the Key Drop Box located on the JUCY building (St. Kilda Road side) to the right of the roller door.
This service is available for car hires only.