Endless Summer Sale - extended!
Summer's not over yet! There's still plenty of sunshine to go. Make the most of the warm weather and plan an end of summer road trip. We have a special offer that might just tempt you to book now.
Get 10% off cars and campers
What you need to know
Booking and travel dates apply to this offer. Here are the important details:
- Book online using the promo code SUMMER10
- This offer is available to book between 22 Feb - 31 Mar 2019
- For travel between 22 Feb - 18 Apr 2019
- This offer applies to all of our JUCY locations
- Standard JUCY terms and conditions apply
Travelling New Zealand in March
March is the best time to travel New Zealand. The weather is still warm and sunny, with temperatures averaging around 24 degrees Celsius. Sea water temperatures hover around 21 degrees, so you can still get in plenty of swimming! Plus, we have long summer evenings until daylight savings ends on 7 April.
On top of all this, you can enjoy much quieter roads and campgrounds! March is just outside the peak summer season, so you won't have to fight through crowds to see the country's best attractions.
Prices also go down, so as well as our 10% off offer, you'll get better deals on accommodation.
- For more advice on travelling New Zealand in March and April, read our guide to the best places to see in New Zealand by month.
- Get inspired for your North Island road trip with this list of unmissable places
- Or plan a two-week trip around the South Island