After hours pick up and drop off is available for cars only.
After hours applies between:
- 5pm - 7.45am Monday to Friday
- 5pm Friday - 8.45am Saturday
- 4pm Saturday - 7.45am Monday
A fee of $30 per booking will apply for collecting outside of office hours.
From the airport: Take a taxi or Uber from Adelaide Airport to our JUCY Adelaide Airport branch. The trip is around 7 kilometres and takes about 12 minutes.
From the city: Take a taxi for approximately $25. The distance is 8 kilometres and it takes around 15 minutes.
Collecting your vehicle
- Key lock boxes are located on the front right-hand side of the JUCY branch.
- Find your box - your last name will be on the label.
- Enter your 4-digit code (the last 4 digits of your Rental Agreement number).
- The plate number of your vehicle will be on your key tag.
- Find your vehicle in a carpark outside our branch.
When returning your vehicle to our JUCY Adelaide Airport branch after hours:
- Park in the carparks outside the branch.
- Make sure you have:
- Refilled the fuel tank
- Closed all the windows and the sunroof
- Removed all your rubbish
- Closed and locked all the doors
- Pop your keys in the Key Return Box located on the right-hand side of the JUCY branch.
- Make your own way to the airport or city centre. A taxi usually costs around $25 for each trip.
This service is available for car hires only.