Only cars are available for hire from Dunedin Airport.
Coming from Dunedin Airport:
- Our Dunedin Customer Centre is located on site at Dunedin Airport. Once you have you have your luggage, exit the terminal through the main doors directly in front of the info desk. Once outside, turn left and follow the footpath past the rental car building. You should see our green and purple office in here!
Coming from City:
- If you're coming from the city, you'll need to make your own way to the Customer Centre which is located at the Airport. This is about 30km (25 mins drive, traffic dependent) from the City. We recommend taking a Taxi (approx $100) however, limited buses are available.
If you’re picking up outside of hours, follow the instructions below to collect your vehicle. If you need help at any point, call us on 0800 399 736 or +64 9 929 2462.
- Exit the main terminal and turn left to head to the rental cars terminal (well signposted)
- Head to the JUCY desk and under the TV to the left of the desk you will see a circular JUCY sign with two lock boxes
- Your keys will be in one of the two lock boxes, and your entry code is the last 4 digits of your rental agreement
- Once you have retrieved your keys exit left out of the rental cars terminal and walk straight towards a set of blue and white garages
- Opposite the garages you will see the JUCY pick up zone, match the registration number on your key with the car and off you go