EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SKI4FREE
Hire a JUCY vehicle with a mate between 27 June - 22 September and you’ll receive a free ski pass to Treble Cone for each day your vehicle is hired, for up to six consecutive days!
Here is all the information you need to SKI4FREE in 2019.
HOW TO BOOK SKI4FREE
To book online, you just need to enter the promo code SKI4FREE2019 and then choose an eligible vehicle. Here are the exact steps:
- Choose travel dates between 27 June and 22 September.
- Choose your preferred location - SKI4FREE is valid from all of our New Zealand branches.
- Enter the promo code SKI4FREE2019.
- Choose a vehicle that is eligible for SKI4FREE - the only vehicles that are NOT included in SKI4FREE are El Cheapo and Travella cars, as these models aren't suitable for mountain roads. The vehicles that are included in SKI4FREE are subject to change and availability.
- Pick your extras. Be prepared and don't forget those snow chains!
ADDING SKI4FREE TO AN EXISTING BOOKING
If you book an eligible JUCY vehicle and forget to add SKI4FREE, you can add this promotion to your booking while in one of our branches, or over the phone with a member of our friendly reservations team!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You'll collect your SKI4FREE pass when you pick up your JUCY wheels. You can only pick up your punch card during branch opening hours.
|✔️ Remember that you need to have another person with you when you collect your SKI4FREE punch card. No second person means no punch card, and no free skiing. And it goes without saying that your companion cannot be another SKI4FREE customer.|
Here's how to get your SKI4FREE pass:
- When you go to collect your JUCY vehicle from the branch, you need to have a second person with you in order to receive your SKI4FREE punch card.
- The JUCY crew will take down the name of your companion when picking up your vehicle. The main hirer (as per the booking and the rental agreement) is the lucky person that is eligible to SKI4FREE.
- When the JUCY crew give you your keys, they’ll also handover your SKI4FREE punch card, with the dates of your hire punched out. Put this in a safe place - if you lose it, you won't be able to SKI4FREE!
A FEW IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE
- All of your ski days must be redeemed consecutively and all days need to be used during your hire.
- The punch cards are non-transferrable (that means you can't pass yours on to a friend).
- We don’t accept any responsibility for lost or stolen passes so please keep a close eye on them.
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT TREBLE CONE
Bring your mate, show your SKI4FREE punch card, JUCY key tag, photo ID, and your JUCY rental agreement at the Treble Cone ticketing desk. They’ll issue you the one-day lift pass, and hey presto – the mountain’s all yours!
You will need to go to the Treble Cone ticketing desk to get your lift pass each of the 6 days you wish to ski.
KEY THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- If you forget your printed rental agreement, Treble Cone will charge you a $25 fee.
- Your SKI4FREE punch card is non-transferrable so you can’t share it with your mate.
- This year, all campervans (not just JUCY) must park at the bottom of the access road to Treble Cone and get the free Treble Cone shuttle up the mountain.
- When you return your vehicle, you also need to return your SKI4FREE punch card, whether you've used it or not. If you don't hand it back you'll get a $50 fine.
GOT ALL THAT? JUST IN CASE YOU'RE NOT CLEAR, CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO: