TELL ME HOW TO SKI4FREE!
It's just as the name suggests! Hire a JUCY vehicle with a mate during the ski season (23 June - 1 October) and you’ll receive a free ski pass to Treble Cone for each day your vehicle is hired, for up to six consecutive days!
If you’re a regular SKI4FREE customer you may notice some changes this year. Make sure you check out the FAQs before you book and we will have you smelling that crisp mountain air before you know it!
Here's THE RUNDOWN ON HOW TO BOOK
TO BOOK ONLINE
Here is a rundown of it, step by step, to make sure you lock in those 6 consecutive days skiing at Treble Cone:
- Choose your travel dates and make sure at least one day falls within the Treble Cone ski season (snow is important!)
- Choose a vehicle that is advertised as being included in SKI4FREE at the time of your booking. BOOM, it's been automatically added.
- Pick your extras. Be prepared and don't forget those snow chains!
Pick up your JUCY wheels to redeem your sweet Ski4Free pass!
- When you go to collect your JUCY vehicle from the branch, you need to have a second person with you.
- When the JUCY crew give you your keys, they’ll also handover a Ski4Free Punch Card, with the dates of your hire punched out.
- Bring your mate, show your Ski4Free punch card, JUCY key tag, photo I.D. and your JUCY rental agreement at the Treble Cone ticketing desk. They’ll issue you the one-day lift pass, and hey presto – the mountain’s all yours! You will need to repeat step 3 each of the 6 days you wish to ski.
Still have some questions? Head over to our FAQ page, or check out the video below.