Our JUCY Melbourne branch is well set up for the campervan traveller. Located in the bustling suburb of St Kilda, just 6 kilometres from Melbourne’s central business area and famous for its beach and Luna Park, it makes the perfect getaway point for any traveller. The branch is nestled amongst popular cafes and travel stores and with supermarkets nearby - perfect to stock up on your camping supplies before you leave the area. The airport is approximately a 30 minute ride away.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All bookings made for travel between 23 June 2016 – 2 October 2016 may receive a Ski4Free Punch Card that allows the holder to redeem a free adult day lift pass to Treble Cone ski field in Wanaka for each day the vehicle is hired.
The Ski4Free Punch Card is valid for up to six consecutive days.
The period of six consecutive days free skiing will start from the first day the Ski4Free Punch Card is redeemed at Treble Cone.
The Ski4Free Punch Card is only valid while the JUCY vehicle is on hire. Any unused ski days cannot be redeemed for cash or transferred for future dates and or hires.
JUCY reserves the right to decline the issue of any Ski4Free Punch Card where JUCY deems the offer conditions have been breached.
Terms and conditions are valid at time of publications and are subject to change.
No refunds will be given for cancellations.
On collection of your JUCY rental two people must be present to be eligible for the Ski4Free Punch Card.
One Ski4Free Punch Card will be issued per vehicle on dispatch of the JUCY vehicle.
The Ski4Free Punch Card will not be given out for multiple hires, only one booking per customer per season.
The Ski4Free Punch Card can be issued from all JUCY NZ branch locations.
The Ski4Free Punch Card and JUCY key tags must be returned to JUCY upon the return of the vehicle. A $50 fee applies if the Ski4Free Punch Card or JUCY key tags are not returned to JUCY.
Ski4Free offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offers including relocation deals via jucy.co.nz or transfercar.co.nz or any other third party relocation sites.
JUCY customers must show their JUCY key tag and Ski4Free Punch Card at the Treble Cone ticket booth in order to receive the Treble Cone Lift Pass.
Treble Cone will issue a lift pass directly to the JUCY customer on the first day Ski4Free Punch Card is redeemed at Treble Cone.
The Treble Cone Lift Pass is a reloadable, reusable lift pass. The lift pass is issued to named individuals, a photo will be taken at the time of redemption. You will be identified using your photo every time you access the lifts.
The Ski4Free Punch Card can either be redeemed daily (entitling the customer to one free Treble Cone Lift Pass per day) or a single redemption when all eligible Treble Cone Lift Passes on the Ski4Free Punch Card will be allocated.
Should all valid days on the Ski4Free Punch Card be redeemed at once then all days will be issued to a single person and are non-transferable and must be used by that person. Should the mountain be closed or the Treble Cone Lift Pass not be used (regardless of being previously issued) no additional days will be issued as a replacements.
If you arrive at the ski field without either your JUCY key tag or Ski4Free Punch Card you will not be eligible to receive a lift pass. Lift passes purchased, are not eligible to be refunded upon later presentation of your JUCY key tag or Ski4Free Punch Card.
Treble Cone Lift Passes are non-transferable and non-resalable. Your pass must be worn at all times to access the lifts at Treble Cone.
Ski days cannot be accumulated nor redeemed for multiple people in a single day.
Neither JUCY nor Treble Cone will provide additional free Treble Cone Lift Passes should the field be closed for any reason during the six-day period that you are eligible to redeem your Ski4Free Punch Card.
The Treble Cone lift pass cannot be shared between two people on the same day, two people can share the Treble Cone lift pass on different days, and normal redemption process applies e.g. presentation of JUCY key tag and Ski4Free Punch Card.
All users of a Treble Cone Lift Pass as part of the Ski4Free offer are bound by Treble Cone’s full terms and conditions of use. The terms are available at www.treblecone.com.
All dates are dependent on Treble Cone’s actual opening and closing dates for 2016, which are weather and snow dependent.
JUCY Car and Campervan Price Match Guarantee
The JUCY Car and Campervan Price Match Guarantee is our promise to you that whenever you book online with JUCY, we aim to give you the best deal possible!
Why are we offering a Price Guarantee?
At JUCY we are very keen to have what we call an even playing field for everyone. That means you the customer gets the same great rates if they book through one of our fantastic agents or with JUCY directly.
How does it work?
It’s pretty simple. If on the same day you make your booking you find a cheaper price for the same JUCY vehicle with the same travel dates, we'll match it!
How do I do this?
To request the super awesome price match guarantee, just email firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours and include:
- Your Name
- Your Email address
- Your Contact phone number
- The JUCY quote you were emailed
- Name of the website where you found the cheaper, matching JUCY vehicle
- The quote they emailed you
- Screen shot of the cheaper offer (including the date & time visited)
- Your search criteria (dates/times/number of passengers/destination/etc)
One of our friendly JUCY crew will verify the information, confirm your reservation at the better rate (if all conditions are met).
1. These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in Competition Notices (as defined below) are the Competition Rules (" Rules") and apply to competitions included on the www.jucy.co.nz website or any of our other websites (" Competition"), unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. Rules specific to each Competition are displayed in a notice included on the www.jucy.co.nz web page posting for such Competition (" the Competition Notice") and are incorporated herein. In the event of discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the Competition Notice, the Competition Notice shall prevail.
3. JUCY Group New Zealand Limited (“JUCY”) reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition, the Competition Notice or these Rules at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the Competition Notice or these Rules.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, Competition Notice, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of JUCY shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
5. Employees of JUCY or any company involved in the Competition or any advertising agency or web company connected with JUCY or any such persons subsidiary or associated companies, agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to enter the Competition. JUCY reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
6. Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific Competition, e.g. a valid passport, visas and/or driver’s licence will be required if the Competition is a car or includes travel outside New Zealand and/or car hire.
7. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
8. JUCY reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
9. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, JUCY in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
10. Only one entry per person per Competition is allowed and multiple entries will result in an entrant being disqualified (unless this is a photo competition, where more than one entry is acceptable but only one entry can win). Where a winner has been selected and JUCY discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has made more than one entry, JUCY reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
11. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
12. Proof of posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. JUCY cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
13. Entrants should note that unless stated otherwise, JUCY does not accept responsibility for the return of any Competition entries, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
14. You must answer all questions on the Competition form to be eligible.
15. Competition participants (" Competitors") must be 18 years of age or more.
16. The Competitors biographical details and names and photographs and audio-visual recordings of the Competitors may be used for publicity purposes in all media by JUCY and Competitors agree that they must make themselves available for this purpose.
17. All photos / video / media submitted to JUCY becomes intilectual property of JUCY to be used in this and any further advertising / promotions.
18. Competitors agree that they will, if requested by JUCY, appear in a “trailer” or other advertisement designed to promote the company.
19. Where the prize is a trip, Competitors agree that the winner will make themselves available on request for promotional photographs and video and that JUCY may transmit and authorise the transmission of the edited recording, together with their photographs and biographical material, for any purpose and by any means throughout the world in perpetuity.
20. Where the prize is a trip, the prize does not include the cost of passports, airfares, visas, medical expenses, spending money, airport or hotel transfers, travel or personal insurance, items of a personal nature, meals or beverages, airport or port taxes, government taxes or levies, laundry, telephone calls, additional nights or room upgrades. The prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. All components of the prize must be taken together.
21. It is a condition of accepting a travel prize that the winner may be requested to present a credit card upon arrival at the hotel/rental branch to cover all incidentals which may be incurred.
22. JUCY reserves the right to conduct security verification checks in relation to the prize winner at its absolute discretion. The prize winner may be required to sign a declaration confirming eligibility to accept the prize.
23. The prize winner is advised that tax implications may arise from prize winnings and independent financial advice should be sought prior to acceptance of the prize.
24. Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply within 30 days may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If more than one prize is awarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded.
25. Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within 30 days of JUCY contacting the winner. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
26. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. JUCY reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal, greater or less value at any time.
27. All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses, upgrades, petrol etc) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
28. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned including, but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of JUCY which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, JUCY reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
29. By entering JUCY's online competitions you accept the following:-
- A complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant
- Acknowledgment that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook
- Disclosure that the participant is providing information to JUCY and not to facebook
30. All promotions are no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to JUCY and not to Facebook. This information will only be used to send subscribers updates from JUCY.
31. To the full extent permitted by law, JUCY will not be liable to the winner in respect of any claim for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, without limitation, any consequential, indirect, special, punitive or incidental damages) or for any physical or mental injury suffered by the winner or friend as a result of or in connection with the Competition or by reason of the utilisation or application of any prize won in the competition.
32. JUCY respects privacy rights under the Privacy Act 1993 and is required to comply with the privacy principles in respect of the collection of personal information from individuals.
33. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts.
- Promotional codes are not valid in conjunction with any other rate discounts
- One promotional code valid per booking
- Promotional codes must be used at time of booking & cannot be applied once a booking has been made and confirmed
- All bookings must be made online via jucy.co.nz or jucy.com.au or jucyelcheapo.co.nz or jucyrentals.de
- Discount applies to daily rate and excludes insurance and extras·
- Promotional code is only valid on JUCY Vehicles (excludes JUCY Chaser, JUCY Casa, JUCY Casa Plus & Lucky Rentals)
- This offer is not available on corporate, travel industry, net and non-discountable rates.
- Block out travel dates apply:
USA 10th April - 27th April and 1st July 2016 - 15th September 2016.
NZ 1st December 2015 - 31st March 2016 and 1st December 2016 - 31st March 2017.
AU 1st December 2015 - 31st March 2016 and 1st December 2016 - 31st March 2017.
- Book and travel 2015 and 2016 only.
· By uploading you photo/video/blog/media you give full permission to JUCY to use this photo/video/blog/media indefinitely for marketing and promotional purposes, online or otherwise including across any other marketing medium at JUCY's sole discretion and at no cost to JUCY.
· By uploading you photo/video/blog/media you agree that the image, video or content that you are uploading is your property and you have full rights to use and distribute.
· By uploading you photo/video/blog/media you declare that you have the permission of all individual(s) captured in the photo to share and publish their image.
· JUCY has full rights to decline your photo/video/blog/media if it is deemed inappropriate or offensive in any way.
· Any photo/video/blog/media uploaded must feature JUCY branding, JUCY campa, JUCY car, JUCY cruise, JUCY Hotel or be directly related to your JUCY experience.
· JUCY has full rights to approve or decline the photo/blog/media. JUCY's decision is final and no further correspondence shall be entered into.
· Any photo/video/blog/media uploaded must not contain any defamatory, offensive, inappropriate, dangerous or illegal content.