Bookings must be made before midnight on Friday 15th June 2018 (NZST). Travel must be taken before 30th June 2018. Offer applies to new bookings of JUCY cars and campers only (excl. 4 Wheelers). Must enter promo code WINTER10 when booking the vehicle. Offer cannot be used with any other JUCY offer. Bookings subject to availability. All usual JUCY terms and conditions apply.
For 2018 the JUCY vehicles included in SKI4FREE are subject to change and availability. The vehicles that can have SKI4FREE added to them will be advertised as so on vehicle pages and in the website booking process.
SKI4FREE must be added during the booking process and cannot be added at the JUCY customer centre when picking up your vehicle or any existing booking.
JUCY customers must show their JUCY key tag, JUCY rental agreement, photo I.D and SKI4FREE Punch Card at the Treble Cone ticket booth to receive the Treble Cone Lift Pass. JUCY customers must follow this process every day they wish to ski within the six consecutive days they are entitled to.
Treble Cone will issue a daily lift pass directly to the JUCY customer every day the SKI4FREE Punch Card is redeemed at Treble Cone up to a maximum of six consecutive days.
The Treble Cone Lift Pass is a reloadable, reusable lift pass which is non-transferable and non-resalable. The SKI4FREE lift pass will only be issued to the named individual on the JUCY rental agreement and a photo will be taken at the time of redemption. You will be identified using your photo every time you access the lifts.
Should the mountain be closed or the Treble Cone Lift Pass not be used (regardless of being previously issued) no additional days will be issued as a replacement.
If you arrive at Treble Cone without either your JUCY key tag, JUCY rental agreement, photo I.D or SKI4FREE Punch Card you will not be eligible to receive a lift pass that day. Lift passes purchased, are not eligible to be refunded upon later presentation of your JUCY key tag or SKI4FREE Punch Card.
Ski days cannot be accumulated nor redeemed for multiple people in a single day.
Neither JUCY nor Treble Cone will provide additional free Treble Cone Lift Passes should the field be closed for any reason during the six-day period that you are eligible to redeem your SKI4Free Punch Card.
All users of a Treble Cone Lift Pass as part of the SKI4FRee offer are bound by Treble Cone’s full terms and conditions of use. The terms are available at www.treblecone.com.
All dates are dependent on Treble Cone’s actual opening and closing dates for 2018, which are weather and snow dependent.
This 2018 Ski for free deal is only valid for new bookings made after 9th April 2018.
All new bookings from 9th April 2018 for the JUCY vehicles eligible for SKI4Free, and made for travel between 28 June 2018 – 1 October 2018, may receive a SKI4Free Punch Card that allows the holder to redeem a free adult day lift pass to Treble Cone ski field for each day the vehicle is hired (up to a maximum of six consecutive days).
The period of six consecutive days free skiing will start from the first day the SKI4FREE Punch Card is redeemed at Treble Cone.
The SKI4FREE Punch Card is only valid while the JUCY vehicle is on hire. Any unused ski days cannot be redeemed for cash or transferred for future dates and or hires.
You must follow all signs and instructions of Treble Cone including when driving on ski area access roads and where to park your JUCY vehicle. Treble Cone require you to park at the bottom of the access road and get a shuttle up to the Base Lodge if you are driving a JUCY Condo, Chaser or Champ vehicle.
JUCY reserves the right to decline the issue of any SKI4FREE Punch Card where JUCY deems the offer conditions have been breached.
SKI4FREE offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offers including relocation deals via jucy.co.nz or transfercar.co.nz or any other third-party relocation sites.
No refunds will be given for cancellations or if Treble Cone is closed for any reason during the six day period.
Note that JUCY’s standard terms and conditions and excess reduction exclusions apply and in particular:
The Hirer must ensure that snow chains are fitted correctly, so as not to cause damage to the Vehicle, person or property, when required due to the road conditions during the winter season (June-October) or on roads as advised by the relevant local authority, Transit New Zealand, NZ Police or the relevant ski resort. Vehicles driven around the Queenstown Lakes District Council area or taken on the Milford Road during the winter season should carry chains as the Hirer may be fined for not fitting them when required.
Excess Reduction Cover does not apply in the following events or in respect of the following fees, damages, expenses and/or costs and the Hirer will be fully liable for all fees, damages, expenses and/or costs as specified and/or which are associated with the relevant event:
- The use of roof racks and snow chains on the Vehicle where such roof racks or snow chains have not been hired through JUCY.
- The Vehicle including its accessories and spare parts is damaged as a result of incorrect fitting or use of snow chains or ski/snowboard racks, roof racks or bicycle racks.
- The Vehicle is driven on a road or ski resort access road without snow chains when snow chains are required to be fitted by the relevant local authority, Transit New Zealand, NZ Police or the relevant ski resort.
All other JUCY terms and conditions including excess reduction exclusions apply also.
JUCY SOUTH 2 NORTH 2017 Deal
This deal is only valid for rental bookings made from 16 August 2017 until 30 September 2017 with travel between the dates of 16 August 2017 and 10 October 2017, with either a pickup in Queenstown, Dunedin, Christchurch or Wellington travelling north only. Within this deal you are entitled to a special fixed price offer on JUCY cars and campers as well as one free tank of fuel, a complimentary night at JUCY Snooze Christchurch and a free cook strait ferry for the vehicle and driver only. This deal is subject to availability while the vehicles outlined below are still available.
Fixed Price Rentals
The fixed price offer is only valid for the dates of travel 16 August 2017 – 10 October 2017. Extending your trip beyond this period is subject to availability, at the standard daily rate for the vehicle. Please give our JUCY Crew a call on 0800 399 736 to discuss this further.
Flat Rates Per Day
Cabana - $40.00
Compact - $22.00
Travella - $24.00
Prices are correct at time of booking and are subject to change.
Complimentary Tank of Fuel
When you collect your vehicle, your vehicle will have full tank of fuel. When you drop the vehicle off, you can drop it off empty. Any fuel returned with the vehicle will not be refunded.
Complimentary One Night Stay in JUCY Snooze Christchurch
A free night at JUCY Snooze Christchurch assumes the hirer to be one person for one night in a Pod, whereas an upgrade fee applies for a stay in a queen, twin or family room. Any person(s) other than the named hirer will not receive a free night. JUCY reserves the right to decline the free night stay where JUCY deems the offer conditions have been breached or the accommodation is fully booked on the night you have requested. This one night stay must be redeemed during the hire period and cannot be used at a later date outside of the hire period.
Complimentary Cook Strait Ferry for Vehicle and Driver
The free ferry only covers the JUCY rental vehicle and the hirer. Any other person(s) other than the named hirer will not receive a free ferry and will be required to cover the cost themselves.
This deal can only be redeemed by phoning our JUCY Crew on 0800 399 736 or emailing email@example.com
All other JUCY standard Terms & Conditions apply.
Terms and conditions are valid at time of publications and are subject to change.
JUCY Car and Campervan Price Match Guarantee
The JUCY Car and Campervan Price Match Guarantee is our promise to you that whenever you book online with JUCY, we aim to give you the best deal possible!
Why are we offering a Price Guarantee?
At JUCY we are very keen to have what we call an even playing field for everyone. That means you the customer gets the same great rates if they book through one of our fantastic agents or with JUCY directly.
How does it work?
It’s pretty simple. If on the same day you make your booking you find a cheaper price for the same JUCY vehicle with the same travel dates, we'll match it!
How do I do this?
To request the super awesome price match guarantee, just email firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours and include:
- Your Name
- Your Email address
- Your Contact phone number
- The JUCY quote you were emailed
- Name of the website where you found the cheaper, matching JUCY vehicle
- The quote they emailed you
- Screen shot of the cheaper offer (including the date & time visited)
- Your search criteria (dates/times/number of passengers/destination/etc)
One of our friendly JUCY crew will verify the information, confirm your reservation at the better rate (if all conditions are met).
1. These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in Competition Notices (as defined below) are the Competition Rules (" Rules") and apply to competitions included on the www.jucy.co.nz website or any of our other websites (" Competition"), unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. Rules specific to each Competition are displayed in a notice included on the www.jucy.co.nz web page posting for such Competition (" the Competition Notice") and are incorporated herein. In the event of discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the Competition Notice, the Competition Notice shall prevail.
3. JUCY Group New Zealand Limited (“JUCY”) reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition, the Competition Notice or these Rules at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the Competition Notice or these Rules.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, Competition Notice, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of JUCY shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
5. Employees of JUCY or any company involved in the Competition or any advertising agency or web company connected with JUCY or any such persons subsidiary or associated companies, agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to enter the Competition. JUCY reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
6. Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific Competition, e.g. a valid passport, visas and/or driver’s licence will be required if the Competition is a car or includes travel outside New Zealand and/or car hire.
7. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
8. JUCY reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
9. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, JUCY in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
10. Only one entry per person per Competition is allowed and multiple entries will result in an entrant being disqualified (unless this is a photo competition, where more than one entry is acceptable but only one entry can win). Where a winner has been selected and JUCY discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has made more than one entry, JUCY reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
11. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
12. Proof of posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. JUCY cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
13. Entrants should note that unless stated otherwise, JUCY does not accept responsibility for the return of any Competition entries, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
14. You must answer all questions on the Competition form to be eligible.
15. Competition participants (" Competitors") must be 18 years of age or more.
16. The Competitors biographical details and names and photographs and audio-visual recordings of the Competitors may be used for publicity purposes in all media by JUCY and Competitors agree that they must make themselves available for this purpose.
17. All photos / video / media submitted to JUCY becomes intilectual property of JUCY to be used in this and any further advertising / promotions.
18. Competitors agree that they will, if requested by JUCY, appear in a “trailer” or other advertisement designed to promote the company.
19. Where the prize is a trip, Competitors agree that the winner will make themselves available on request for promotional photographs and video and that JUCY may transmit and authorise the transmission of the edited recording, together with their photographs and biographical material, for any purpose and by any means throughout the world in perpetuity.
20. Where the prize is a trip, the prize does not include the cost of passports, airfares, visas, medical expenses, spending money, airport or hotel transfers, travel or personal insurance, items of a personal nature, meals or beverages, airport or port taxes, government taxes or levies, laundry, telephone calls, additional nights or room upgrades. The prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. All components of the prize must be taken together.
21. It is a condition of accepting a travel prize that the winner may be requested to present a credit card upon arrival at the hotel/rental branch to cover all incidentals which may be incurred.
22. JUCY reserves the right to conduct security verification checks in relation to the prize winner at its absolute discretion. The prize winner may be required to sign a declaration confirming eligibility to accept the prize.
23. The prize winner is advised that tax implications may arise from prize winnings and independent financial advice should be sought prior to acceptance of the prize.
24. Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply within 30 days may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If more than one prize is awarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded.
25. Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within 30 days of JUCY contacting the winner. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
26. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. JUCY reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal, greater or less value at any time.
27. All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses, upgrades, petrol etc) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
28. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned including, but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of JUCY which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, JUCY reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
29. By entering JUCY's online competitions you accept the following:-
- A complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant
- Acknowledgment that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook
- Disclosure that the participant is providing information to JUCY and not to facebook
30. All promotions are no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to JUCY and not to Facebook. This information will only be used to send subscribers updates from JUCY.
31. To the full extent permitted by law, JUCY will not be liable to the winner in respect of any claim for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, without limitation, any consequential, indirect, special, punitive or incidental damages) or for any physical or mental injury suffered by the winner or friend as a result of or in connection with the Competition or by reason of the utilisation or application of any prize won in the competition.
32. JUCY respects privacy rights under the Privacy Act 1993 and is required to comply with the privacy principles in respect of the collection of personal information from individuals.
33. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts.
- Promotional codes are not valid in conjunction with any other rate discounts
- One promotional code valid per booking
- Promotional codes must be used at time of booking & cannot be applied once a booking has been made and confirmed
- All bookings must be made online via jucy.co.nz or jucy.com.au or jucyelcheapo.co.nz or jucyrentals.de
- Discount applies to daily rate and excludes insurance and extras·
- Promotional code is only valid on JUCY Vehicles (excludes JUCY Chaser, JUCY Casa, JUCY Casa Plus & Lucky Rentals)
- This offer is not available on corporate, travel industry, net and non-discountable rates.
- Block out travel dates apply:
USA 10th April - 27th April and 1st July 2016 - 15th September 2016.
NZ 1st December 2015 - 31st March 2016 and 1st December 2016 - 31st March 2017.
AU 1st December 2015 - 31st March 2016 and 1st December 2016 - 31st March 2017.
- Book and travel 2015 and 2016 only.
· By uploading you photo/video/blog/media you give full permission to JUCY to use this photo/video/blog/media indefinitely for marketing and promotional purposes, online or otherwise including across any other marketing medium at JUCY's sole discretion and at no cost to JUCY.
· By uploading you photo/video/blog/media you agree that the image, video or content that you are uploading is your property and you have full rights to use and distribute.
· By uploading you photo/video/blog/media you declare that you have the permission of all individual(s) captured in the photo to share and publish their image.
· JUCY has full rights to decline your photo/video/blog/media if it is deemed inappropriate or offensive in any way.
· Any photo/video/blog/media uploaded must feature JUCY branding, JUCY campa, JUCY car, JUCY cruise, JUCY Hotel or be directly related to your JUCY experience.
· JUCY has full rights to approve or decline the photo/blog/media. JUCY's decision is final and no further correspondence shall be entered into.
· Any photo/video/blog/media uploaded must not contain any defamatory, offensive, inappropriate, dangerous or illegal content.
1. Video entries open on 8.00am on 15 October 2014 and close midnight NZST on 28 February 2015. Any videos received after this time will not be entered into the promotion
2. Videos can be submitted via uploading directly at www.jucyworld.com/win
3. Refund of hire includes daily rental and any additional JUCY extras
4. Prize does not include refund on JUCY insurance and any other expenditure not related to JUCY such as fuel, activities, accommodation.
5. Refund of hire is limited to $2,000. Any hire’s over this amount will receive the maximum of $2,000 refund
6. The prize is a refund of hire to the credit card held in the booking, is not cash or cash equivalent in the form of vouchers and is non transferrable
7. All videos must abide by full worldwide copyright laws
8. By entering the JUCY ‘Win Your Hire Back Video Competition’ you give full permission for JUCY to use your video for promotion purposes on the JUCY YouTube channel, and any other channels, online or otherwise
9. JUCY has the right to use videos for any marketing, social media and promotional purposes as they see fit
10. Three winners will be selected by JUCY
11. JUCY’s decision is final and correspondence regarding the result will not be entered into
12. The winners will be announced on social media, including but not limited to JUCY YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. They winners will also be notified by email
13. The winners name and video will be displayed on Social Media, including, but not limited to JUCY’s YouTube Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
14. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with YouTube.
15. Employees of JUCY and their immediate families are ineligible to enter the competition
16. Standard JUCY Terms and Conditions apply
The low down on #jucysummer
1. Information on how to enter and details of the prize form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promotion is open to those in Australia and New Zealand aged 18 years or over at the time of the promotion. Employees of the Promoter and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter.
3. The #JUCYSUMMER Promotion opens NZST 12:00am 18 December 2017 and ends at NZST 11:59:59pm on 28 February 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
4. There is only one prize for this promotion. The first part of the prize is a travel voucher valued at $2,500NZD from a travel agent that JUCY will select as they see fit. This voucher must be used for travel related to this prize, which is travel to and from the U.S.A to redeem the JUCY USA road trip. The second part of the prize is a free 7-day hire of a vehicle from JUCY USA. Fuel and non JUCY extras are not included.
5. Redemption of the JUCY USA hire is valid for 12 months from 1 March 2018 to 28 February 2019 with the following dates exempt: 11 April –25 April, 1July - 10September. These are “blackout dates” and cannot be booked for prize redemption.
6. To enter the promotion, upload an image, photograph or video to your personal Instagram using the hashtag #JUCYSUMMER during the Promotion Period.
7. The prize will be awarded at the completion of the promotion on 1 March 2018. The winner will be determined by JUCY Group Limited (“Promoter”) and they will be selected based on the quality of their entry based on the opinion of the Promoter. In this scenario, quality includes but is not limited to, the resolution of the entry, the ability to portray a summer road trip, beautiful scenic views, and a fun time with friends. The Promoter’s decision on the winner will be made is its absolute discretion and is final. Luck or chance plays no part in determining which entry will win the prize.
8. Entrants can enter multiple times during the Promotion Period, provided that each image/picture is different and is accompanied by the hashtag #JUCYSUMMER and publicly posted on the entrants personal Instagram.
9. In the event that an ineligible entry is selected or the Promoter is unable to contact a winner within three days of the end of the Promotion Period, having made reasonable attempts to do so, the Promoter may deem that winner’s entry invalid.
10. The winning entrant will be contacted via Instagram which is where their #JUCYSUMMER entry originated and may be asked for their full name, phone number, email address or other information required by the Promoter.
11. The prize is not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
12. The winner must accept the prize as awarded by the Promoter, on the dates and at the locations specified by the Promoter in its sole discretion. If the prize involves travel or an activity, the winner and any other people who participate in the prize may be required to sign additional documentation, such as waiver forms. Additional terms and conditions for redemption of prizes may apply, including terms and conditions imposed by prize suppliers. The winner is responsible for ensuring that they hold all valid documents for travel that may be necessary.
13. Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this competition will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected or incorrectly submitted entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems, social media privacy settings or human error. The Promoter has no control over the internet, its service providers or network lines and signals and connectivity and therefore accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with this technology.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
15. The Promoter and its associated companies accept no responsibility for any tax or other additional costs incurred by a participant in connection with the receipt of any prize under this Promotion.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant's identity) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
17. All entries become the property and copyright of the Promoter. By entering this promotion, entrants assign copyright in their entry to the Promoter.
18. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to the use of their names, photographs and likeness for promotional/advertising purposes, and agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose. The ensuing copyright will rest with the Promoter, without any claim to compensation from the entrants.
19. Entrants agree not to post any content that is likely to be offensive, defamatory, or objectionable to any person or contain any copyrighted material.
20. Entrants agree to comply with all reasonable directions of the Promoter and any prize suppliers. Entrants agree that they will not do anything that could bring the Promoter or its products into disrepute.
21. If a winner cannot accept or take part in the prize for any reason, their prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
22. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
23. All decisions made by the Promoter its employees or agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. In the event the Promotion cannot operate as anticipated, the Promoter may amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the competition (including any prize) in its sole discretion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected ; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
26. The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this promotion and for future promotional purposes. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information. Entrants may access and request correction of any of the details about them held by the Promoter by sending an email to email@example.com
27. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with, Instagram. Any information provided by you in the course of this Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
28. These terms and conditions are governed by New Zealand law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand over any matter arising out of this Promotion and these terms and conditions.
29. The Promoter is JUCY Group Ltd, 81 Fort Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand. For further information call 1800 150 850 in Australia and 0800 399 736 in New Zealand.