Upgrade your roadie and get wifi on the go! Campable Wifi Connect is a way of making sure you'll be able to access the internet (and lots of it) while you're travelling.
Why choose Campable Wifi Connect?
- Get 1GB of data per day - Foreign visitors in New Zealand can buy a local SIM card and load it with prepay data to access the internet. However, many of the best places to visit in New Zealand are in remote areas where network coverage is limited. Plus, you need to make sure your phone is unlocked by your service provider before you arrive. On top of that, 1GB per day is better value than most data packs available, which only cover one to four gigabytes for one month.
- Connect to wifi anywhere in New Zealand within Spark’s 3G and 4G networks.
- You'll have enough internet to cover hours of streaming music on Spotify, long Skype sessions with your family at home, or last-minute Google searches for the best places to eat in your destination!
- Connect up to 15 devices to the hotspot at once.
How much does it cost?
The price of Campable Wifi is:
- $20 (NZ) per day, for 1GB per day.
You also have the option of buying additional data if you need more than 1GB a day:
- 500MB for $10
- 1GB for $19
- 3GB for $49
This additional data lasts for 30 days and carries over.
That means if you go over 1GB on one day and purchase an additional 500MB, but only use 300MBs, the next day your 1GB daily data allowance will renew. On top of that you'll still have 200MBs to cover you in case you run over that 1GB for a second time.
How to book
Campable Wifi Connect is available with all of our vehicles and in all of our JUCY Rentals locations. Just add Campable Wifi as an extra when you're going through the booking process.
When you pick up your vehicle, you will be provided with the small wifi device which you'll carry with you for the duration of your trip. You'll then just need to enable wifi on your smartphone and enter the password that appears on the Campable Wifi device screen.