These super easy griddle scones are a family friendly winner and perfect for every road trip! These are probably our favorite on-the-go recipe here at JUCY! They are so simple and pack a major flavor punch. Pair them with a wintery soup or have them on hand for a savory snack.
What you'll need:
2 cups self-raising flour
1 teaspoon ground cumin
⅛ teaspoon chili flakes
¼ teaspoon salt
¾ cup milk
(Seriously, that's it!)
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, cumin, chili flakes and salt.
2. Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
3. Add the milk and mix into a soft dough.
4. Tip the mixture out onto a board and mold the dough into a 2cm thick round base.
5. Cut the dough into six wedges (like pizza!) and cook in a pan with a little oil on each side until brown and cooked through (approx. five minutes per side).
6. Serve with soup or eat alone with dips!
WANT MORE RECIPES? CHECK OUT OUR COOKING IN CAMPERS PAGE AND ENJOY!