get 15% off campers when you travel south to north
This spring, travel up to keep costs down!
We know JUCY travellers love finding two things - hidden gems tucked away from the main tourist trails, and excellent deals. So, we're making it easier to find deals on wheels so you can get mobile and spend more time looking for those secret spots.
Here's the deal:
Get 15% off all campervans when you book before 31 August 2018 for travel from south to north between 1 September and 15 October 2018. Use the promo code CAMPER15 when you book to make sure you grab this awesome deal.
Pick up locations: Queenstown, Christchurch, Wellington
Drop off location: Auckland Airport
It's the perfect time of year to brush off the winter cobwebs and hit the road. In springtime daffodils will be in bloom, lambs will be frolicking in the paddocks, but the summer crowds will be nowhere to be seen.
This offer is also a great excuse to cruise some of the most scenic roads in New Zealand. Here are just a handful of magnificent drives you can cover when road-tripping from the south to the north of New Zealand:
- Crown Range Road - The highest main road in New Zealand can't be bypassed
- Queen Charlotte Drive - THE road to take for incredible views of Marlborough Sound. A truly royal experience
- Classic New Zealand Wine Trail - Running from Napier to Melbourne, or vice versa, this is a must for wine enthusiasts
- Thermal Explorers Highway - Bubbling mud pools, warm-water lakes, water shooting out of the ground - better than Disneyland, we say
- Pacific Coast Highway - A series of achingly beautiful east coast beaches
For more inspiration on how to plan a road trip from the bottom to the top of New Zealand, check out our epic New Zealand road trip itinerary from Queenstown to Auckland.